CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Life

So I had this great day planned: First, I am watching my friends 3 kids so that they can go to Twilight movie at 4:30 and dinner. Then they were going to take my kids so my husband and I could go to dinner and the late movie. Was. I am still watching my friends kids but in the meantime both of my younger kids start throwing up everywhere. At almost the exact same time. Go figure. NO Twilight for me tonight. Disappointed.

2 comments:

kitchenditcher said...

Yeah, there are certainly those days when "LIFE" happens. Hang in there! The scriptures always say "And it came to PASS."

This WILL pass!!

Redhoodoos said...

That really sucks! I'm sorry you had a rotten day. Did you get to see Twilight today instead? How are the kiddoes doing?