CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

I Confess...

I am addicted to the Twilight Series. I know. I know.
I have read the first two books and I am starting my 3rd book now, and I cannot wait to read what is going to happen next. I have adamantly refused, in the past, to read this book. Vampires, how cheesy.. but my friend read the first book and loved it so much she ran out the same night and bought the series, and then she talked me into reading them. I think they are great, I have to know what is going to happen next and I cannot usually foresee or even guess what will happen next. So I am off .... to read. Just had to share.

1 comments:

Redhoodoos said...

I read the first one - and I'll admit I thought it was pretty good. Larissa is a NUT over these books - and she hates reading.