CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Celebrity Crush

I borrowed a movie from a friend the other day, she made me watch it because she is in love with the main character. So I watched the movie and quite frankly I thought that neither the movie or the man in the movie were very good. This lead us into a conversation about our celebrity crushes.

So here it is, my celebrity crush:












OK. So maybe you saw that one coming, but he is so beautiful!
My questions to all of you:
1. Do you have a celebrity crush? If so who?
2. Does having this celebrity crush in a movie affect your vision of the movie? Do you always like all of there shows no matter what? etc...
3. Or does having your celebrity crush play in a movie you dislike affect the way you see your crush at all?

Do tell.....

2 comments:

Redhoodoos said...

Shhh - don't tell Todd. I have two celebrity crushes - but since you just reminded me of cutie Johnny Depp - make that 3.

I'm crushed on Russell Crowe and George Clooney. I also like John Cusack.

Mandi said...

oh my heck johnny is quite beautiful! I also like george clooney, there are a few. some time over the years I look back and be like: Jonathon Taylor Thomas???? what?!?! lol then I move on. stick with the older men. you can't go wrong. If any hot actor plays in a movie I dislike, I still like them. if they are in a good movie its hard to concentrate.... on the movie. lol.