CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another failed attempt

So after about 5 hours last night my kids were fine. Threw up a few times , got it out of their systems and they were up and running today like nothing happened yesterday. So today was a good day. Hubby had to work, so I ran a few errands, we saw santa, and hung out with friends. I had a babysitter so that hubby and I could go to dinner and see Twilight movie. Hubby got home on time (well at least early enough to go to dinner and a movie). I started to get a little sick, took some immodium and we were on our way. Dropped kids off and went to JB's for dinner. Good food, good eats but by this time I knew I was not making it through a movie, (at least not without missing half the movie anyway) not only that but hubby had been up since 4:30 am and was literally dozing off in the car. Needless to say I put hubby to bed, picked up kids and we (well they) are all tucked into bed. I am trying. And Twilight tickets will be purchased another night.

1 comments:

Redhoodoos said...

I'm so sorry!!!! Are you feeling better now? How was THanksgiving?